Sunday Morning Women's Life Group.
Women's Bible Connections- This group meets on Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m. They spent their time in God's word together.
Ladies SPA (Scripture-Prayer-Accountability) Group) – This group is open any of the adult females who want to get to know other Christian women, share skills, and interests, and serve the community. This group usually meets quarterly and offers different activities ranging from service and fun.
Stitches of Love
Stitches of Love meets each Monday (except on the Monday’s Young At Heart takes place) at 10 am! This group makes items for OCC and Carenet. Sewing, knitting, crocheting and tatting! Contact the church office for more information.
Wednesday Morning Ladies Life Group
The ladies meet on Wednesday mornings at 9:00 for Bible Study and fellowship.
Son-Shine Ladies Lunch Group
A group of ladies from FCC meet on the second Saturday of the month at 11 a.m. at a local restaurant for a great time of food and fellowship!
Each Sunday morning, it takes the efforts and skills of many people to make each service possible. We invite anyone interested in assisting with the Worship Ministry to contact Jeff Anselmi.
Worship Band/Worship Team Singers
It is an incredible experience to come before the Lord in a song of praise, but it is quite a humbling experience to lead others before God's throne. We are always welcoming anyone willing to spend the time and energy to join the worship singers. Let us make a joyful noise to the Lord! Try-outs are required to be a part of the 1st service Praise team or to be able to sing with the band.
Performing Arts, Drama, and Comedy
Do you have the gift of drama? Maybe the Performing Arts Connection Ministry is for you. We are looking for people who would like to present Christian skits and other presentations.
If you love to play an instrument, the band might just be the place for you. Please contact Jeff if you are interested in being a part of the FCC Worship Band! Try-outs are required. We are always looking for people who can play various percussions, strings, and horns.
We always could use the expertise and knowledge of those who are familiar with running and operating sound boards and computers. Currently, we have volunteers who willingly assist us by their skills in this area. We thank them for their hard work!
FCC is striving to add more opportunities for our students to grow in Christ; we already offer many opportunities for them to grow, and we are looking to add more!
If you are a student of any kind (elementary through senior high), then you have to check out what's going on with the Youth and Children's programs at First Christian Church! There are activities on Sunday mornings that get you moving and totally having fun!
Children & Youth Ministries
FCC offers various opportunities for our children to grow in Christ. We try to schedule trips for the children throughout the summer along with providing them other learning opportunities throughout the year.
- Wee Worship- Ages 2-4 years old. Use all of your senses to experience God in a new way!Do crafts, play games, go on adventures and learn all at the same time!
- Kid's Way Worship- 4 yrs. old – 4th grade Sundays at 10:45 AM. We do NOT meet the last Sunday of each month (Family worship during the 10:45 AM service) 4th graders have the opportunity to take a leadership role, and everyone is involved through worship, lessons, small group projects and much more.Discover what it means to be a Christian in action!
- Jr/Sr High Bible Classes- Jr. and Sr. high studentsSundays at 9:45 AM. We have a Jr/Sr High Bible Study on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm. Dig deeper in your faith and experience God in a whole new way.We talk about the tough stuff you encounter everyday and give youthe Biblical answers you need to do life. Plus, it's a relaxed time to chill with your friends.
- The Elementary Crew- Students in grades 3-5 meet from 5 to 6 pm each Sunday evening. Students in grades 3-5 come together to for an interactive learning experience.
- Jr/Sr High Youth Group-Jr. & Sr. High Sunday Evenings at 6:00 p.m. The Jr./Sr. High youth groups meet each Sunday evening for various fun activities designed to help the students grow closer to one another as they serve our Lord together.
What are you waiting for? Get involved!
What’s New? If you are interested in staying up-to-date with our youth events, please keep checking our website.
- Are your volunteers screened? All adults who assist with the children’s and youth ministry programs on a weekly basis are screened. We would never want any harm to come to your child or your family.
- How can I (a parent, an adult) get involved? Easy! Just contact the church and you will be given a simple form to fill out to see where you would like to assist us in ministry. If we have the vacant spot and the background check clears, we will talk about the possibility of adding you to our team!
- Can I stay at a program/event with my child? You are more than welcome to stay with your child/teen during any event. However, we greatly encourage you to use the time as a chance to attend one of the adult ministry functions or as a way to spend some quality time with others. We will need adults to assist at some events, so keep your eyes peeled for these opportunities!
Helping others is an important part of serving the Lord. At FCC, we offer some specific ministry opportunities for everyone.
Care Connection Ministry
This ministry offers you the opportunity to give people rides to the doctor, to cook a meal for someone who has gotten out of the hospital (Meals on Wheels), to visit a person who cannot leave home. We have sign-up sheets for each of these areas of service.
Caring By Sharing
This our food pantry ministry. Each month you will have the opportunity to bring food to the church food pantry to help those in need.
At FCC we believe that spending time with one another is important. The Bible calls this Fellowship. At FCC we offer a variety of fellowship opportunities!
Young at Heart is a fellowship ministry for those who are 55 and older. Young at Heart meets on the third Monday of each month and features a carry-in lunch and usually a speaker or program of interest for this age group. Young At Heart meets at high noon on the third Monday of each month.
For All Adults
Prime time is an adult dinner group that meets on the third Friday of each month at 6:15 pm. The Prime TIme group eats a local restuarants and has a great time of food and fellowship. Check the FCC Calendar to find out where we are going this month!
For The Youth
The youth of FCC have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fellowship events. Check out the Calendar page to see what the youth are doing this month.
For The Family
Family Night At the Movies. FCC purchases some of the top Christian Moviesto show on the big screen at FCC! Come and enjoy a free movie and snacks!